- Limited VIP Release $158.00 (includes bus, 4 x beverages on arrival plus access to upper and general area along with own bar facilities & fast food ordering) Ticket price includes booking fee.
- Physical tickets will be couriered to your address provided.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bus transportation is organised with Nimon & Sons and tickets include return transport as there is NO parking onsite. Once ticket is purchased please register for the bus here email@example.com
- Your concert ticket will need to be produced to board the buses to the event.
- Limited Early Bird $99.00 + BF (includes bus)
- General Admission : $120 + BF (includes bus)
- Limited VIP Release $150 + BF (includes bus, 4 x beverages on arrival plus access to upper and general area along with own bar facilities & fast food ordering)
- Gates Open: 4.30pm approx. – Buses depart locations from 3.30pm.
There is no allocated seating & no seating is provided. You are welcome to bring rugs, pillows, and low sand foldable chairs only but please respect those around you. You are at a rock concert, people will want to get up and dance and may block your view.
- If you are confined to a chair/wheelchair please contact us as we will have a designated area for those unable to stand.
- Food items will be available from venue.
- NO HAMPERS OR CHILLERS/Bags are to be taken into the venue as space is limited.
- R18 concert
- Fully licensed - Wine, beer & RTD’s will be available for purchase however our licensed requirements mean that no additional alcohol or soft drinks be brought in to the venue by concert goers.
- Complimentary 1 x Bottle water per person on arrival with FREE water refill stations onsite.
- No ID - No Service - No Exceptions. Wine will be served by the glass, not the bottle!
- The Concert will continue rain or shine. Please check the forecast and be prepared accordingly.
As we care about all ticket holders and want them to fully enjoy the event in a safe environment; Management reserve the right to remove or refuse entry to any patrons, without refund whom:
Are deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly / under the influence of illegal substances
- Are unauthorised or persons attempting to enter restricted areas.
- Refuses to have a bag / person search conducted.
- Are carrying items which are deemed to have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance (ie. Large flags, banners, high back chairs).
- Holding a ticket purchased through an unauthorised seller.
- Participates in dangerous activities (ie. stage diving, or climbing of any structure)
- Have been issued with a Trespass Notice that still applies.
- Can not produce valid R18 ID (Passport / NZ or AUS Drivers Licence / NZ R18 Card).
Patrons who cause a disturbance or refuse to comply with requests made by Event Organisers / Security staff will be evicted from the venue:
Alcoholic beverages will not be served to anyone who is intoxicated
- Alcoholic beverages will not be permitted to leave the site.
- Pass outs will not be issued.
- Personal items brought into the festival will be at the owner’s own risk.
- Management will not be held responsible for loss or damage to any personal property.
- Attendees are not permitted to throw items.
Alcohol, drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- Commercial food & beverage.
- Gang/Club patches or paraphernalia – You will be asked to remove items for disposal!
- Laser Pointers, Fireworks, explosives or flares.
- Any weapons or other dangerous items that could cause harm or injury.
- Air Horns.
- Other event flyers, samples, giveaways and/or promotional items.
- Bad attitudes, aggression or violence, you will be removed from the event immediately.
- Hi Viz vests or jackets that may be confused with security or event staff.
- Professional cameras, video equipment, drones and/or Audio recording devices for commercial purposes.
As a condition of sale, there are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations once the booking is complete except in accordance with applicable laws in the region of purchase. Please contact us for further assistance.